our friends (ocvirkom prijazne strani)

četrtek, 20. november 2014

On frustrationism



The page "Frustrationism" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching.



Wikipedia doesn't know, so it must not yet exist.

Okay, before I catch a wave of the world wide web to show pics of my dick to female audience:
  1. I think I am a good frustrationist.
  2. Frustrationism is the I-used-to-but-I-don't-wanna-any-more.
  3. Frustrationism is the way to say: I'm fucked, how are you?
  4. Frustrationism is against social conditioning (and stuff).
  5. Frustrationism is the freedom to control oneself.
  6. Frustrationists are respectful to others while making fun of themselves.
  7. Frustrationists don't really care about others, 'cause we have too much shit on our own to bare with.
  8. Frustrationism is about one's growth and making mistakes.
  9. Frustrationism is not about mastering english language.
  10. Frustrationism is... whatever, but at least it's mine.
  11. The only goal behind frustrationism is therapeutic.
  12. I don't know... Finally something for me, I guess.
 <To be upgraded. Maybe.>

1 komentar: